Welcome to ICW’s online collaborative capability self-assessment programme.
The aim of this capability assessment programme is to provide a structured self assessment, based on the principles of the CRAFT methodology (adopted by BSI as the foundation of BS 11000). By undertaking it, we hope that organisations will recognise how their existing business processes already cover many of the key issues associated with effective collaboration.
- 79 point Self-assessment guiding you through the CRAFT methodology (the basis of BS11000)
- Explanations, best practice examples, evidence suggestions
- Online and PDF report (see selected pages from a sample)
- Clear summary of your current position with respect to CRAFT
- Tailored commentary and next steps from the CRAFT authors
- (Optional) Third party validation of your Self-assessment
- One day visit from an ICW approved validator
- Letter of ICW Validation
This programme is currently supported by: